The C.H.E.K Practitioner Program is truly ground-breaking.
This four-level program is designed to be completed over two to four years as it draws inspiration from several fields of health and fitness such as orthopedics, corrective exercise, massage therapy, chiropractics, alternative therapies, and strength training.
The goal of the program is to provide you with the knowledge necessary to work with your clients to achieve optimal results.
The C.H.E.K Practitioner Program is oriented directly to develop practical skills by mastering the underlying theories along with the hands-on applications. Even after completing just the first level of the C.H.E.K Practitioner Program, you will become a more skilled professional.
C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 1 (Five days)
C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 1 expands the CHEK Exercise Coach’s knowledge of exercise and its scientific, therapeutic, and performance applications. Students learn infant development assessment as a means of identifying the physical, emotional and mental etiology of movement inefficiency.
Paul Chek’s Primal Pattern® system of movement analysis is taught in C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 1 as a seamless progression from infant development. The C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 1 student learns to identify which Primal Pattern® movements are essential to each individual’s work, home, recreational, and/or sporting environment.
Using a variety of exercise modalities, the C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 1 is able to customize any exercise to suit each client’s ability and skill level. All instruction is based on an integrated holistic model for assessing movement disorder and restoring functional movement.
C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 1’s learn how to identify which systems of the body must be balanced to create well-being as part of a skillfully designed exercise program.
C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 1 Learning Objectives:
- Understand infant movement pattern assessment and the application of infant development exercises as a foundation for Primal Pattern® movements.
- Learn a holistic, integrated model of Primal Pattern® movement assessment.
- Design fully customized exercise programs based on a needs analysis for each client.
Prerequisites (must be completed 30 days before course)
- Completion of CHEK Exercise Coach Program including exam
- Current status as a C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional
- Advanced Program Design, Equal But Not The Same, Flatten Your Abs Forever
C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 1 locations